February 4, 2015

Tiny House Nation: Minimalist Living

This is the coolest thing! I just recently came across Tiny House Nation. This show is totally AWESOME. It shows the cutest, coolest, most innovative small homes. Some are only 200 sq. ft. and under! It's incredible what you can fit in such a small space. But, with such little space come room for true innovation and creativity. These houses are a work of art.

With my growing interest in sustainable design, the discovery of this couldn't have come at a more perfect time. You've GOTTA check this out. I'm going to post some of my favorite video clips of the houses here so you can see what I'm talking about, but I highly recommend watching it. Not only is this new way of life so much better for our environment, its totally cool. It's no wonder so many people are cutting down on belongings and making the transition to minimalist living, look how great these places are!








Written by: Nicole Noonan 

No comments:

Post a Comment