April 21, 2015

Cafe Style

One of my dreams is to open up a cafe one day, one that bakes its muffins and bagels fresh the day of and serves the most delicious lattes. One of those cute ones that all the locals love and all the tourists migrate to. A social space, a place to work & a place to indulge. Some of my favorite interior design inspiration is found from various cafes that I have visited in the past. Starbucks always has a great look to it.. but my favorites are the small cafes in little towns that I pass through. I love the industrial rustic look. I want my future cafe to look like these! I love the mix of classic design with some organic touches. Taking some inspiration from your favorite places and translating it into the spaces in your home can help you create a home you absolutely love. 

Here are some of my favorite cafes...







And some amazing spaces that look just like them...







xoxo Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment