April 10, 2015

Friday's Favorites: Inspiration Boards

Sometimes we all just need a little push in the right direction when it comes to getting things organized. I'd like to pretend I am a pretty organized person, but sometimes the craziness of life gets in the way. It's hard to stay organized at all times, especially when it comes to your thoughts and ideas (they are easy to forget!). Doctors appointments, birthdays, deadlines, etc, all get in the way making life that much more hectic. So besides writing a million to-do lists anywhere I can find a place, something I really like are inspiration boards. It's a simple way to remind yourself of your thoughts and inspiration and keep them organized in one space. This is an especially good idea for the office, and it makes for a functional and stylish way to spice up the wall. For this week's Friday's faves I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite inspiration boards. 







xoxo Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment